viernes, 6 de mayo de 2016

My daily routine.

 My daily routine. 

Every day I get up at 6:;30 in the morning
I help my child prepare to go to school and give them breakfast
At 7:30, I take a bath and a breakfast
At eight o'clock , I will meet my business, I have a grocery store , and at one in the afternoon, leave my employee in charge of the business and go back to my apartment for lunch with my children.
In the afternoon I took a nap and I help my children with their homework,
Agregar leyenda
The six p.m. I connect to the internet to check my tasks with the university.                                                At 7:30 pm I have dinner with my children and my husband.
At eight p.m. I go back to my shop, we do accounts , close and leave ready for the next day.
At ten o'clock at night we all went to bed to sleep.
THIS IS MY DAILY ROUTINE...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario